Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mailroom Support Specialist
at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
- Job ID
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a nationally recognized, full-service accounting and advisory firm whose specialized professionals connect with clients and their businesses through refreshing candor and clear industry insight. With approximately 2,700 employees across the United States, Baker Tilly is ranked as one of the 15 largest accounting and advisory firms in the country. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 147 territories, with over 33,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.4 billion.
Baker Tilly Vantagen, a subsidiary of the Baker Tilly LLC, provides third-party benefits administration support to middle market employers representing a wide variety of businesses and industries. We are seeking a motivated, experienced and team-oriented professional who can effectively manage our call/chat center operations and position the unit for continued growth. The position reports to the Director of Client Services.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Under the immediate supervision of the Service Operations Manager, the Fulfillment Specialist ensures client service level standards are met and is able to make necessary adjustments to ensure this goal is met each and every day. This position also ensures adherence to department policies/procedures. He/She keeps apprised of developments in fulfillment/mailroom management to ensure currency of knowledge.
The incumbent is responsible for overseeing all Mailroom functions. This includes handling of all incoming and outgoing mail, mail distribution throughout the office, receiving packages, running an inserter machine, running a postage meter, hand stuffing of envelopes, preparing pre-sorted mailings, and maintaining postage logs and reports.
He/She maintains the clean and orderly appearance of the fulfillment area. Additionally, the Administrative Assistant - Fulfillment performs a variety of administrative functions and routine office support functions as assigned, examples of which include but are not limited to; receiving and routing incoming calls, responding to routine inquiries from clients, referring non-routine, sensitive and/or complex requests for information and other inquiries or complaints to the appropriate team member, typing correspondence, filing, emailing client communications, report preparation and reconciliation, and other related duties.
- Remove and install consumable supplies from common office machinery, such as toner cartridges, paper products, and automatic staple cartridges.
- Effectively utilize computer and appropriate software and interact as needed with equipment vendors.
- Safely lift and move up to 40 pounds.
- Postage meter equipment operation
- Mail sorting and traying
- Running an inserter machine
- Manual fulfillment of envelopes
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Maintaining postage logs
- HIPAA Privacy compliant
- Plans, organizes, directs, and controls mailroom processing operations.
- Abides by the company policies & procedures in terms of protecting client information.
- Coordinates inventories and reports numbers to the Operations Manager
- Demonstrates initiative and creativity in fulfilling job responsibilities
- Prompt and dependable (excellent attendance).
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a busy work environment
- Task Management – Demonstrates ability to advance multiple priority assignments concurrently and within established deadlines
- Teamwork – Competent at working in partnership with team members to deliver expected results.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Actively identify and promote cost-effective solutions for Mail Services.
- Verify that all outgoing is mail is properly metered and shipped on a daily basis.
- Assist all departments as needed with mail preparation. This includes folding, inserting and sorting mail.
- Ensure fulfillment Policies & Procedures are being followed in relation to mail services functions.
- Provide routine feedback to managers to drive a shared understanding, prioritization and fulfillment of initiatives.
- Maintain and publish status and exception management reporting for mail services projects.
- Complete special assignments necessary to support business needs.
- Minimum 2 years experience in mailroom/fulfillment operations
- Proficient Math skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent computer skills.
- Extended working hours may be required
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.