Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) - Chester County, PA
Make a difference every day by joining our team as a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)!
CCRES is an industry leader working in partnership with the Advanced Clinical Services (ACS) program of the Chester County Intermediate Unit (CCIU) to provide the highest quality behavioral health services to children with special needs in Southeastern PA.
A Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) is a specially trained professional who provides one-to-one emotional support and behavioral interventions to children/adolescents in the school, home or community settings. The RBT provides interventions as a model for school personnel, parents, family members, and other significant individuals to teach and reinforce a child’s appropriate expression of emotions and pro-social behaviors. RBT services will be provided during school hours and/or during evening and weekend hours based upon the treatment team's recommendations and medical necessity.
RBT needs in the Devon, Great Valley, Unionville/Chadds Ford areas.
- Provide one-to-one direct interventions, modeling for the child, parents, family members, school personnel, and others, appropriate behaviors necessary for successful adjustment.
- Assist with team members in the development, implementation, and evaluation of Treatment Plans.
- Work with clients to provide stabilization of the child in the school setting.
- Work with schools to provide a supportive environment.
- Assist in the development of interagency coordination efforts.
- Collaborate with Behavioral Specialist Consultant and other workers (e.g. school staff) to ensure effectiveness of Treatment Plan.
- Collect data and document progress in a prescribed format for each and every session with the child and/or family.
- Complete paper work and documentation as required and in a timely fashion.
- Comply with all HIPAA and FERPA guidelines regarding confidentiality.
- Provide services during school hours.
- Travel to and from clients' school, and/or community locations to perform duties.
- Attend one hour of supervision weekly.
- Complete annual training requirements for position.
- Perform other duties as required.
Experience / Education Requirements:
- HS Diploma. Bachelor’s degree - Preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working directly with individuals with behavioral health disorders.
- Current RBT certification preferred.
- National certification as a RBT (within 90 days).
- Education documentation: Diploma or Official Transcripts
- PA Child Abuse (Act 151) Clearance (Current within 1 year)
- PA Criminal (Act 34) Clearance (Current within 1 year)
- PA Department of Education FBI Clearance (Current within 1 year)
- TB screening (Current within 1 year)
- Sexual Misconduct / Abuse Disclosure Form (Act 168)
Benefits for employees working 25 or more hours per week will be eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental and Life & Short-term Disability Insurance.
- CCRES 403 (b) Retirement Savings Plan – 3% matching contribution.
- Discount Membership with the YMCA.
- Educational partnerships with Saint Joseph’s University, Eastern University and Capella University.
- Employees are eligible to receive compensation for required trainings.
- Longevity bonus awarded to employees for 5-years of service.
- Gift card raffle on pay-day Fridays.
The pay for a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) is $25.00 per hour (w-2 employment)
Employees are eligible to receive compensation for supervision, training and travel stipend (between client locations).
403 (b) with employer match available.
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
CCRES is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Job Contact Information
Friday, October 18, 2019 12:00 AM
(Central Standard Time)