Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Highway Project Manager/Engineer CO718
at Century Engineering
- 10-Jul-2018 to 08-Oct-2018 (EST)
- Conshohocken, PA, USA
- Full Time
Century Engineering - Conshohocken, PA Office
Century is seeking a motivated individual who desires increasing responsibilities in managing projects and business development in Century's new office in Conshohocken, PA. The successful candidate will be expected to: manage multiple highway and transportation design projects and develop project schedules and budgets; supervise design staff and provide quality assurance for meeting design criteria and regulatory requirements; assist in development of Statements of Interest, Technical Proposals and Presentations; and be responsible for coordination with clients, subconsultants, other government and regulatory agencies.
- Candidates must be capable of working on multiple projects in a fast-paced team oriented environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must.
- A working knowledge of Federal, State and local jurisdiction permitting regulations is required.
- Experience with project delivery of State Agency Transportation Departments.
- Experience with project delivery of PennDOT and the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission projects preferred.
- Applicant must have a general understanding of design and plan preparation using GEOPAK and/or Microstation V8i and be proficient in MS Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with environmental permitting requirements and procedures.
- Familiarity with traffic engineering aspects, such as traffic studies, crash studies, traffic signal plans, signing and pavement marking plans, and traffic control plans.
- General knowledge of highway construction methods and ability to manage the preparation of pre-bid construction schedules and pre-bid construction cost estimates.
- Ability to manage others and facilitate teamwork.
- Ability to develop, maintain, and monitor design schedules and budgets.
- Job requires 12 to 20 years of experience in highway and transportation design.
- BSCE from ABET accredited engineering program.
- Registered Professional Engineer (PA License preferred).
- Business Development experience.
- Experience with Eastern Pennsylvania Counties and Municipalities a plus.
Century offers an excellent benefits program, 401k, paid holidays/PTO and an outstanding work environment.