Cushman & Wakefield, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Strategic Space Planner / Occupancy Planner
at Cushman & Wakefield, inc.
Job TitleStrategic Space Planner / Occupancy Planner
Job Description Summary
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with key stakeholders and business partners, Global Workplace team, and vendor partners
- Develop site occupancy plan for supply and demand: analysis of forecasted headcount and seat supply projections, supporting graphs, stacking plans, move scenarios, challenges and pros/cons for each recommendation
- Use creative and analytical thinking to aggregate data from multiple sources and generate solutions for occupancy problems, providing analysis for client decision making
- Drive to improve Client awareness by providing trending analysis: new hire, terminations, moves, vacancy, actual vs forecast
- Alter/recommend changes to the plan as business drivers, mergers, acquisitions or dispositions arise
- Facilitate neighborhood planning, planning strategy meetings, or town halls in support of occupancy plans
- Implement processes in accordance with Client Playbook for Space & Occupancy Planning
- Support communication plan as it pertains to occupancy plan
- Strive to maintain best in class space and occupancy data
- Support change management as it pertains changing work space and work style
- Facilitate hand-off of approved occupancy plans to the Move, Add, Change (MAC) team for implementation
Additional Job Description
Skills / Requirements
- BA/BS degree in a related discipline or field of study (i.e. Architecture, Interior Design, Corporate Real Estate & Facilities Management Planning/Coordination, Facilities, Project or Construction Management, etc.) with 5+ years of occupancy planning experience or 10+ years of related experience
- Basic understanding of Corporate Real Estate and Financial concepts
- Strong communications skills and experience in communicating with all levels of management
- Strong organizational skills with attention to details
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong team player who is adaptable and capable of driving change
- Takes ownership of responsibilities and deliverables while proactively searching for process improvement to drive team success
Systems & Tools
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Advanced skills in Adobe and Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced skills CAFM\IWMS
- Advanced skills in Business Intelligence tools (i.e..: Tableau and Power BI)
- Fundamental awareness in: updating AutoCAD, applying poly-lining methodologies and standards (i.e. BOMA Standard Method), managing and reporting accurate and up-to-date space and occupancy related data
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 51,000 employees in 400 offices and 70 countries. In 2018, the firm had revenue of $8.2 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
For US Applicants:
Cushman & Wakefield is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. All individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics.We hire the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies. The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
Cushman & Wakefield is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information:
This Organization Participates in E-Verify
Right to Work
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com