Delta T Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Drug and Alcohol Counselor
at Delta T Group
Job Reference #: 1787046
Categories: Education - ALL, Non-Profit/Social Services, Healthcare - Therapy/Rehab Services, Healthcare - ALL CATEGORIES, Education - Support Staff
- Masters Degree
- Drug & Alcohol Counseling
- Drivers License, Background Check, Fbi Clearance, First Aid 2, Cpr Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation 2, Phys Physical Examination, Tb Tuberculosis
Delta-T Group is recruiting Independent Contractors to serve as Drug and Alcohol (D&A) Counselors. D&A Counselors are needed throughout Philadelphia and surrounding counties to provide assessment services, as needed, and will determine the level of care.
Requirements of a Drug and Alcohol (D&A) Counselor:
- The Counselor will maintain an active caseload of patients.
- The Counselor will be responsible for delivering therapeutic services while maintaining a clinical chart on each patient
Educational/ Credentialing Requirements
- Licensed professional counselors (or, "licensed clinical professional counselors" or "licensed mental health counselors"), (LPC, LAC), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW, LSW), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Certified Advanced Alcohol & Drug Counselor (CAADC, CADC) preferred.
- A Master’s Degree or above from an accredited college with a major in medicine, chemical dependency, psychology, social work, counseling, nursing (with a clinical specialty in the human services) or other related field and 2 years of clinical experience in a health or human service agency which includes 1 year of working directly with the chemically dependent.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college with a major in chemical dependency, psychology, social work, counseling, nursing (with clinical specialty in administration or the human services) or other related field and 3 years of clinical experience in a health or human service agency which includes 1 year of working directly with the chemically dependent, MAT (opiate addicted) and/or co-occurring patients (MH & DA).
- PA State Child Abuse Clearance
- Pennsylvania State Criminal Background
- FBI Clearance
- CPR/First Aid
Drug And Alcohol
Drug & Alcohol Counselor
1099 Independent Contractor
Delta-T Group, Inc.- Behav
Contract Submit PABehav
Phone: 800-251-9501 -- Fax: 610-527-0830
950 Haverford RoadSuite 200Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
Each Delta-T company is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral agency. Registering with Delta-T Group is not a guarantee that opportunities will be available and/or located. All professionals contracting through Delta-T Group are classified and compensated as self-employed independent contractors.
DeltaTGroup.com We work for you.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!