Delta T Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Delta T Group
Job Reference #: 1786970
- Masters Degree
- Adl, Behavior Management, Group Therapy, Adolescent, Residential Home, Mentor
- State Child Abuse Clearance, State Criminal Records Check, Fbi Clearance, Tb Tuberculosis, Phys Physical Examination, Cpr Cardiopulmonary Resuscitatio
Delta-T Group is recruiting Lead Clinician (LC) to assure that all services are delivered according to the highest quality clinical standards. The Lead Clinician (LC) is expected to work closely with treatment team, school staff, outside provider supports (outpatient, BHRS, DHS, etc.) and families
Requirements of a Lead Clinician (LC):
- Create an individualized treatment/behavioral plan and oversee its implementation
- Provide weekly treatment sessions with the child and family in the home, school, and community settings
- Use a variety of treatment modalities to increase behavioral/emotional stability and functioning
Educational/ Credentialing Requirements
- Licensed mental health professionals OR;
- Master’s degree from an accredited university in a clinical mental health discipline, such as: psychology, counseling, clinical social work, and marriage and family The degree must include clinical coursework in the foundations of behavioral health and the provision of mental health services, i.e. individual, group and family therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, psychodynamic therapy, crisis counseling, abnormal psychology, psychopathology, assessment, child development, personality theory, psychotherapy lab, clinical practicum, etc.
- One (1) year post-graduate experience working in a CASSP system (employed by or under contract to Children and Youth Services, Juvenile Justice, Mental Health, Special Education, or Drug and Alcohol working with children), or employed by a licensed mental health services agency or subcontracted
- PA State Child Abuse Clearance
- Pennsylvania State Criminal Background
- FBI Clearance
- CPR/First Aid
Want to earn some extra cash? Here’s how you can:
- Refer a fully credentialed TSS, LC, LBSC, BSC, or MT Independent Contractor to Delta-T and earn $100.
Refer an Independent Contractor to Delta-T and earn $50 after they have completed 90 days on an assignment with us.
LCSW / LSW - Licensed Social Worker
1099 Independent Contractor
Delta-T Group, Inc.- CYFS
Contract Submit PACYFS
Phone: 800-251-9501 -- Fax: 610-527-0830
950 Haverford RoadSuite 200Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
Each Delta-T company is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral agency. Registering with Delta-T Group is not a guarantee that opportunities will be available and/or located. All professionals contracting through Delta-T Group are classified and compensated as self-employed independent contractors.
DeltaTGroup.com We work for you.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!