Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
High Pressure Equipment Company (HiP), a Graco company, is a premium supplier of high pressure valves, fittings and tubing. For over 60 years, HiP has continued to deliver quality, dependable products and services to customers across the globe. Graco was proud to be named a Best Place to Work in Manufacturing and Production by Fortune Magazine in 2016 and 2018.
Operate CNC machines to safely produce parts that meet Graco quality requirements at the lowest cost in a timely manner. This is a 3rd shift position.
- Operate a variety of CNC machines within a department.
- Maintain a clean, safe work area.
- Adjusts tools and replaces as necessary.
- Perform daily maintenance of machines as required and keep supervisor informed of necessary maintenance beyond operator assigned.
- Must read and understand layouts, job packets and blueprints for the parts being run (includes Geometric Tolerancing).
- Provide accurate inventory counts.
- Collect and input SPC data, which may involve use of comparator, CMM, Trimos, gages and related test instruments.
- Perform necessary side operations during machine cycle time as required (i.e. deburring).
- Work as a team member to aid all shifts and support personnel to operate to departmental standards including quality goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma, or equivalent.
- Ability to pass Graco skill based test for Level 1 machinist.
- Have completed at least a 2-year qualified machining program or have at least 4 years of equivalent prior machining experience.
- Ability to read and understand CNC programs and operational layouts as required.
- Ability to perform a sequence of operations under minimum supervision and consistently maintain the performance levels set for quality and quantity.
- Understanding of safety rules and regulations to prevent unsafe set-ups, operations, or acts which might cause injury to self, others, or environment.
- Ability to read and understand CNC programs and operational layouts
- Ability to perform a sequence of operations under minimum supervision and consistently maintain the performance levels set for quality, productivity and efficiency.
- Full compliance with safety rules and regulations to prevent unsafe set-ups, operations, or acts which might cause injury to self, others, or environment
- Good interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to plan effectively and execute the plans
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Must have strong PC skills and ability to utilize all Graco’s Manufacturing ERP systems and other manufacturing operating systems.
Proven Quality. Leading Technology. Launch your career with Graco!
Graco offers attractive compensation, benefits and opportunities for both professional development and career progression. Graco’s comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, stock purchase plan, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
Our expectations are high. That's why we are always looking to hire the brightest and the best!