Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HIRING PT/FT VARIABLE SHIFT *Manual Labor Entry Level* On the job training!
HOODZ of NW Philadelphia and SE Montgomery County has been cleaning kitchen exhaust systems in commercial kitchens for over 7 years.
We are currently looking for motivated, energetic, and reliable individuals with great attention to detail to become part of our team.
We are hiring for crew member positions; no experience necessary, we provide training. Opportunities for quick advancement.
The crew member position involves helping crew leader get job done with big emphasis on wiping down and polishing the vent hood (stainless steel) after the crew leader has pressure washed it, returning all tools and supplies to their proper location in the truck and then mopping the floor.
Jobs are completed when kitchens are closed and hours are variable based on customer requirements. Typical shifts are Sunday - Thursday early mornings or overnight.
This job is great opportunity for the right applicant because:
- we provide all on the job training
- hours are variable
- the job is fast paced (never watching the clock)
- you are the face of the company
- we reward and promote top performing employees
- benefits include paid vacation, bonus and retirement plan contributions
Skill / Requirements
- Must have valid driver's license
- Have reliable transportation to and from work, NO public transportation available.
- Pass 7 year background check (felonies/violent misdemeanors)
- Pass a drug test
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift up to 75 pounds
- Work on feet for up to 10 hrs at a time
- Work on knees for 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to climb ladder
Entry level crew members should expect to earn $400-$550+/wk starting out with opportunity for quick advancement.
Crew Leaders earn $600-$800+/wk.