Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Levin Furniture
A career in Sales at Levin's is unlike any other retail sales job. We go beyond selling furniture and mattresses. We provide solutions.
At Levin Furniture, “sales” is more than just “selling”. It’s about helping our customers create a welcoming home they can enjoy for years to come. Our beautiful showrooms are full of the latest trends in home furnishings. With vivid colors, plush fabrics, and charming accessories, working here feels like home.
We are seeking individuals that are passionate about building and maintaining relationships with their customers. Our Sales Professionals exhibit excellent communication skills, and take a friendly and genuine interest in helping each one of our guests. In our fast-paced environment, each day is different from the next.
Levin’s offers unlimited earnings potential! On average, our Full-Time Sales Professionals earn about $50,000+ in their first year. In addition to great income opportunities, we offer:
- Paid training- we offer all of the tools that you will need to succeed
- Great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, wellness programs, 401K, profit sharing, life insurance and more!
- Generous employee discount-you’ll be able to decorate YOUR home with the latest trends at a great price.
Sales professional interior design design account management business development selling consulting consultant marketing advertising public relations PR advertise inside sales outside sales sales management retail retail management sales associate designer fabric textiles sales representatives customer service relationship management communication skills color concepts creativity drafting drawings residential space planning style trends home furnishings furniture
- Excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Great listening ability
- High energy, socially-focused, people person with experience in a customer satisfaction environment
- Detail oriented--Must be able to handle details quickly, correctly, and efficiently
- Available to work a retail schedule (This includes evenings, weekends and holidays)
- Open to working on a draw/commission compensation
- Prior experience using Windows-based computer programs
- Bachelor’s degree in business (or related field), or interior design preferred (but not required)
If you share our enthusiasm for success, great customer service and design, apply today!
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, stoop, and reach regularly.
- Ability to climb stairs occasionally, dependent upon location.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to use vision to read documents and computer screen.
- Ability to use hands to type information into computer.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 15 lbs.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous demonstrated experience in a customer satisfaction environment.
- Previous experience using Windows-based computer programs