Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Onsite Citrix Administrator
at MCPc, inc
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Experience (Years)
- Information Technology
MCPc is a technology logistics company that helps clients empower their employees to work from anywhere and on any device through innovative end point computing architectures.
The company’s heritage as a top 100 solution integrator and unique anyplace workspace ideology has positioned it to become a thought leader in the rapidly expanding next generation Internet of Things (IoT) marketplace.
As customers continue to expand their use of connected devices, MCPc will also continue to deploy and develop enhanced services around managing the intelligent device life-cycle in a proactive and efficient fashion. Headquartered in Cleveland and with branch locations across the Midwest, MCPc provides custom solutions for the three biggest issues facing customers today: Logistics, the Secured Client and Workspace Transformation. These three offerings make up the core of the Anyplace Workspace ®, our answer to the Internet of Things and PC-as-a-Service.
MCPc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, focused on recruiting and retaining top talent at every level. We employ premier associates in the industry who deliver value and support to our growing customer base. In order to ensure MCPc is holding itself to the highest level of security, as a trusted and premier endpoint solutions provider, all new employees must undergo our standard background check and drug screen test for pre-employment purposes.
As a NorthCoast 99 winner for 8 consecutive years, MCPc is consistently recognized as one of Northeast Ohio’s best places to work. MCPc offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes optional Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, 401k, Voluntary Life Insurance (for you and your family), Group Accident and Critical Illness Insurances as well as company-paid Life and Long Term Disability Insurances. We also offer Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, a Wellness Program and other perks to take advantage of through our strategic partnerships!
Working in collaboration with an elite group of Virtualization Experts to manage and administer highly customized solutions in a dedicated customer environment, the Engineer will focus on Desktop, Server, and Mobile Device Virtualization. The Engineer will also be responsible for customer project implementations as well as service ticket activities. MCPc is extremely serious about providing unprecedented levels of customer service and the delivery of advanced desktop, server, and application solutions.
- Maintenance and administration of virtual solutions for our customers.
- Test and tune up of customer network facilities.
- Working with vendors, clients, carriers and technical staff on implementation, optimization and ongoing management.
- Providing high-level support and technical expertise in virtual desktop technology.
2-5yrs of experience
Citrix XenApp 7.6 and higher support and development
Microsoft App-v, scripting/powershell, server administration
Experience w/ RES(VDX), VMware Vsphere helpful
- Certifications such as VCP, CCA, MCSE, NetApp, are helpful
- Must possess excellent communication skills including a strong passion for customer focus.
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to end users and management.
- Professionalism in a business enviroment.
- Self motivation and the ability to manage multiple priorities along with a strong work ethic required.