Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PDC Material Handler
at Navistar, inc.
- Internal Title
- Material Handler
- Job ID
- # of Positions
- Position Type
- Regular Full Time Employee
- Relocation Offered
We are currently seeking a Regular Full Time Material Handler to join our Parts Distribution Center in Manchester, PA. This position is responsible for ensuring the proper parts are shipped to get our customers' trucks back on the road.
Your will be to perform warehouse functions of receiving, binning, picking and packing of truck parts for customer order fulfillment.
Starting Salary: $14.62 per hour as of November,1,2019 pay will increase to $15.75 then again starting the 7th month of employment to $17.50 per hour.
Benefits begin on the first day!
1 week of vacation after 6 months, 2 weeks of vacation after 1 year
Hours: 10:00 AM to 6:30 PM
Training Purposes only- First 2 weeks schedule will be 9:00-5:30 shift then on 3rd week will convert to normal scheduled shift 10 am-6:30 pm.
Perform warehouse functions of receiving, binning, picking and packing of truck parts for customer order fulfillment.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Qualified candidates, excluding current Navistar employees, must be legally authorized on an unrestricted basis (US Citizen, Legal Permanent Resident, Refugee or Asylee) to be employed in the United States. Navistar does not anticipate providing employment related work sponsorship for this position (e.g., H-1B status).
- Must wear safety shoes and approve eye protection
- Operate an electric stock chaser with training
- Forklift Experience
- RF Scanner Experience
- Positive Attitude, Ethics and Values which support our company’s values, and a healthy, high performance culture
- Prior high-volume warehouse experience or material handling work experience
- Computer literacy
- Experience with order pickers or reach trucks highly desired
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours
- Willingness and ability to be a participatory team member
Navistar is a manufacturer of commercial trucks, buses, defense vehicles and engines. Wherever ingenuity drives global markets, you'll find us taking the lead. We believe the world is propelled forward by new ideas, brave inventors and bold thinkers. That's why we're driven to deliver a better future with strong products, sound values and solutions for a changing world.
It's Uptime at International
Visit us at www.Navistar.com to discover more about our organization
Navistar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.