Penn National Gaming, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Penn National Gaming, inc.
- Job ID
- Casino Property
- Penn Interactive Ventures
The eWagering CRM Specialist for the iGaming Team is a part of a dynamic and growing marketing team that executes and coordinates customer retention and marketing for desktop + mobile apps: HollywoodRaces.com and JackpotRaces.com. Primary responsibilities of this position are: executing a highly segmented email marketing calendar and supporting the eWagering Manager with analysis regarding success of the CRM programs. This role is involved with the success of each marketing campaign ranging from developing and entering creative assets, maintaining a marketing content calendar for email and web content, pulling data and reports, fulfilling promotions, customer support (when needed), and serving as a liaison between product and marketing teams. A successful candidate for this position has a grasp of email marketing tools, a/b testing, email best practices and experience copy writing. Knowledge of the pari-mutuel horse racing industry is preferred but not required.
Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Penn National Gaming we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
Your daily responsibilities include
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Maintains and updates marketing campaign calendar encompassing email, social, push and website campaigns for assigned product lines.
- Develops and writes copy for email marketing campaigns; generates new ideas for campaigns and makes recommendations to eWagering Manager based on results and performance metrics
- Executes all customer facing marketing for email and push channels
- Manages customer email segmentation for campaign execution to maximize DAU and handle
- Responsible for updating promotions and related product web sites
- Responsible for fulfillment of daily, weekly, seasonal and special event campaigns with real money wagering credits
- Works with Product team for testing and ad hoc requests
- Provides support for event planning, including travel and on-site assistance for special events
- Responds to player inquiries regarding deposits, promotion status and credits, provides customer support and problem solving and escalates issues as necessary
- Responsible for maintaining CMS content and assets for assigned product lines.
- Coordinates asset requests for product lines, including all creatives needed for website, social and email campaigns
- Reports and analyzes weekly campaign results and KPIs
- Manages social media channel content and customer interaction for product
- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year accredited college or university in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related field; one to three years’ experience in the marketing field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have technical proficiency and knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Project, and Outlook). Must have strong knowledge of Excel and Internet browsers.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills preferred.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks and manage them through to completion.
- Must be able to meet deadlines, work under the pressure of short time constraints, and comfortable in a fast paced, evolving, deadline driven environment.
- Must have excellent organization skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff and colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
This job does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Ability to read and interpret documents in English, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to read and communicate verbally in English. Written communication skills in in English may also be required.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Employee must be able to qualify for licenses and permits required by federal, state and local regulations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and peripheral vision.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and must have the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Something to leave you with
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment.
Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what we're about!
Equal Opportunity Employer