Phoenix Union High School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
19/20 SY - CAMPUS OPERATIONS WORKER (CC# 3040)
at Phoenix Union High School District
Job Reference #: 3682
Openings as of 10/14/2019
- 19/20 SY - CAMPUS OPERATIONS WORKER (CC# 3040) JobID: 3682
- Position Type:
Facilities, Maintenance & Warehouse/CAMPUS OPERATIONS WORKER
- Date Posted:
DSF- DISTRICT SUPPORT FACILITY (MAINTENANCE)
- Closing Date:
OPEN UNTIL FILLED Phoenix Union High School District No. 210
- To assist the Campus Facility Supervisor and works collaboratively with the Lead Custodian in the daily operation of the facilities.
- Checks and monitors heating and cooling units to ensure they are working properly; contacts HVAC mechanics or outside contractors as required.
- Performs general maintenance and repairs on campus, buildings, grounds and custodial equipment, such as replacing light bulbs, resetting ripped breakers, repairing chairs, desks, tables, clearing clogged plumbing and drains, painting classrooms and other areas, etc. Provides access and assistance to DSF staff and contractors working on campus.
- Provides set up for campus activities and rentals
- Performs a variety of custodial and groundskeeper tasks to ensure the campus is safe, clean and presentable.
- Orders, receives, controls, and issues maintenance supplies and equipment. Delivers campus supplies and equipment. Ensures security of all stored supplies and equipment.
- Operates security alarm systems to arm and disarm buildings as needed. Opens campus, unlocks doors and gates.
- Cleans spills of hazardous materials and bodily fluids as needed.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Six months of experience in facilities maintenance grounds preferred.
- Knowledge of basic computer usage associated with job function.
- Knowledge of proper handling of hazardous material spills.
- Ability to prepare and interpret requisition orders, invoices, and receiving documents.
- Physical ability to stand, turn, stoop, crouch, crawl, reach, lift, push, pull, climb ladders and scaffolds and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work outside during extreme weather conditions.
- Ability to read and follow written and oral instructions.
- Possess a valid Arizona driver's license.
4502 North Central Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona 85012
Equal Opportunity Employer
|POSITION TITLE:||Campus Operations Worker||DIVISION:||Instructional Services|
|WORK YEAR:||12 Months||DEPARTMENT:||Plant Facilities|
|LOCATION:||Schools||SALARY SCHEDULE:||Support Services|
STARTING HOURLY RATE: $17.59 - $18.39 (PLACEMENT DEPENDS ON SIMILAR EXPERIENCE HELD)
The Campus Operations Worker maintains the physical integrity of plant facilities by performing custodial, groundskeeper, semi-skilled building maintenance and repair duties, orders, receives, controls necessary supplies, and ensures environmental comfort control. Performs job related duties as assigned.
Campus Facility Supervisor
|PREPARED BY:||REVIEWED BY:||REVIEWED BY:||JOB NUMBER:||EFFECTIVE DATE:|
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!