Publicis Touchpoint Solutions, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Medical Science Liaison, Gastroenterology, Hungary, Major Biotech, Permanent
at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions, inc.
We have an opportunity inHungary to work with a major Biotech company as an International MedicalScience Liaison and manage the pre-launch activities of their late stage Gastroenterologydrug.
This role isresponsible for leading the pre-launch activities of a monoclonal anti-body for2 phase III indications in the Gastroenterology therapeutic area. You would beresponsible for working closely with Research Centers in Hungary, to educateand support Investigators / Clinical Research professionals on researchprotocols and support the enrolment criteria of patients. You would also beresponsible for the KOL mapping of Gastroenterology experts across Hungary andlook to gain new partnerships.
· Musthave over 5 years of experience in Clinical Research or a field-based MedicalAffairs role.
· MD,PharmD, PhD or Master's degree in life science
· Clinicaltrial and drug development knowledge is essential.
· TherapeuticArea experience in Gastroenterology or Immunology is important.
· Willingnessto travel up to 60%, clean driver's license
· Confidentand comfortable communicator with good prior experience in field based, medicalaffairs responsibilities.
· Priorexperience in helping with a pre-launch activities for a pharmaceutical orbiotech drug is nice to have.
· Abilityto work across multiple cultures, high ethical standards
The positionrequires approximately 60% travel and will be on a permanent basis with TardisMedical Consultancy to work full time with the major bio-pharmaceutical company,there is an attractive salary and benefits package available for the role.
We hope the role will beof interest to you, please feel free to apply via this website todiscuss any questions you may have. I am also available on LinkedIn to messageregarding the role and will accept all invitation request that refer to thisadvert.
ProjectManager Talent Acquisition
T: 49 176 241 718 88