Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Patient Recruitment Lead - Project Management Clinical Trials
at Quintiles Transnational
Along with a patient recruitment background, whether that's within healthcare institutions to more media centric industry, you will also have project management experience, working across functions and project delivery including budget management.
You will be a strong communicator and confident in talking with customers, as well as possessing strong leadership skills.
The Site and Patient Networks division of IQVIA™ houses an award-winning, global marketing and communications agency with approximately 150 staff based in key offices in the UK and US, as well as on-the-ground support in Europe and Australia. We specialize in engaging and communicating with patients and healthcare professionals on a range of healthcare topics, ranging from clinical trial awareness to medical education and support. We do this on behalf of an impressive list of the top biopharmaceutical and life sciences clients.
Collaborate with Patient Recruitment Strategy Lead and delivery teams to manage the coordination, planning, and implementation of Patient Recruitment and Retention Plan. Communicate with clients and project teams to implement and monitor impact of the recruitment/retention tactical plan; make additional operational and tactical recommendations as needed based on study performance. Collaborate with internal teams and external providers to deliver all appropriate tactics and deliverables associated with the recruitment/retention strategy. Represent IQVIA Patient Recruitment at site/client-facing meetings to present strategy/rationale, train CRAs and site staff, and conduct recruitment support workshops as required.
• Work together with recruitment Strategy lead to translate recruitment and retention strategy into operational and tactical plan to positively impact recruitment and retention rates for assigned projects
• Serve as internal consultant to project teams to implement operational recruitment plans on new and/or existing projects needing recruitment and retention services
• Manage the scope of work, objectives, quality of deliverables, and other activities of assigned projects. (based on scope, may co-manage or independently manage these projects)
• Serve as primary operational project contact for patient recruitment and retention programs with client to ensure appropriate communication channels are maintained and reporting schedules adhered to as required
• Management of assigned project budget(s) to meet financial and company goals (realization targets)
• Coordinate operational and tactical related project activities for study team and client to ensure that overall project milestones are met
• Develop and implement risk management plans for minimizing impact on project objectives and deliverables.
• Maintain knowledge of current recruitment trends, vendors, and technologies to increase productivity and recommend additional support as needed
• Leverage internal intelligence to support and refine strategy on assigned projects
• Provide technical expertise as able in support of project specific and interdepartmental training efforts
• Support continued process improvement to ensure quality in the unit
• Other duties as assigned by Management
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
In-depth knowledge of the drug development processes across all functional areas
Strong project management and client service skills
Knowledge and ability to apply GCP/ICH and applicable regulatory guidelines
Knowledge of the digital development process as well as the creative studio process for all deliverables is preferred
Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
Effective time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities
Strong interpersonal skills effective presentation skills
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
Computer skills including proficiency in aspects of data analysis and presentation software, Microsoft Word, and Excel
Good written and verbal communication skills including good command of English
Ability to influence effectively within SPN/PRP team, internal project teams and the customer
Ability to work creatively and independently in a complex global environment.
Ability to adapt and be flexible to changing priorities
Bachelor's degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent; demonstrable experience within industry; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.