Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inbound Sales Representative - Uniontown, PA
Results-oriented.Problem solver. Driven. It's what connects us and we'd liketo connect with you too! We are lookingfor you to help us deliver exceptional customer experiences for a well-knownand trusted humanitarian organization as an Inbound Sales Representative withTTEC, in Uniontown, PA.
We help global brands provide agreat experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow theirbusiness. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences thatare simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Yourrole brings that principle to life.
As a global company, we're alwayson. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world hasalready had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run withit. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keeping the statusquo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know how to havefun. We're passionate about throwing company events that bring us together tolaugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big on taking timeout for professional development and giving back. So, if you're looking for awork-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, keep reading
As aTTEC Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy:
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Competitive pay of $12.25 per hour plus uncapped commissions and benefits you'd expect
WhatYou'll be Doing:
As part of the Registration SupportGroup, you'll take a problem and turn it into a solution. Delivering amazingexperiences brings a smile to your face and is very rewarding. You'll use your"get it done", high-energy, professional approach to answer in-bound calls fromcustomers. You'll help people every single day by taking calls, activelylistening to understand customers' needs, and providing solutions.
We'll train you tobe a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providingthe highest level of service possible. And we trust you already have thenecessary ingredient that can't be taught-an upbeat and supportive nature thatwill shine through as you help customers. You'll also have a chance to makegreat new friends and grow your career in a high-energy, family-friendlyatmosphere.
On atypical day, you'll:
- Seek to understand customer needs and requirements
- Build a strong rapport with customers
- Overcome objections and gather information from the customer to make the best recommendations
- Close sales and achieve daily, weekly, monthly quotas
- Deliver amazing customer service
WhyYou? What You Bring:
Being bold, passionate and real.It's what connects us here at TTEC. Does the following describe you as well?
- Passion for sales and interested in a career with outstanding growth and earnings potential
- Minimum 1-year sales experience with proven results and a track record of over-achieving quotas
- Strong phone presence with excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong listening skills
- Computer literate
- Flexibility to work any schedule/day to meet operational coverage needs. Weekend and holiday coverage may be required
- Pass all required assessments including the Sales assessment
- Complete interview process with hiring manager and team leaders
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
- Thank you for applying - it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
You canalso call us at 724.425.8202 or 724.425.8203 to find out more!
For more information about TTEC,visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engagein the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requiresall employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a backgroundcheck, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully passa drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.