Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Security Shift Supervisor Montgomery Mall
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Security Officer Level
- Shifts Available
- Afternoon, Evening, Morning
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. In fact, over 65% of our managerial positions are filled by internal candidates.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal Services is currently searching for a Security Shift Supervisor for Montgomery Mall
The Shift Security Supervisor will supervise and coordinate the delivery of quality services on a specific shift at an assigned customer. Act as a liaison between site supervisor, Account Manager/Field Operations Manager and professional security officers. Supervise staff on assigned shift, providing coaching, recognition and discipline within approved empowerment range.
- Communicates staffing needs on shift to Account Manager or Operations Manager
- Assures that officers receive appropriate training, developing them in both technical and professional skills; also may include assisting manager in performance management (coaching, counseling, disciplining, performance evaluations, recognition, etc.)
- Assures that employee grievances are heard with help from appropriate district or region HR support employees and Account or Operations Manager
- Administers JSA’s and safety programs outlining site-specific hazards for professional security officers on assigned shift including vehicle / driving safety as appropriate to Corporate procedures
- Enforces Allied Universal’s policies as outlined in the handbooks and executive memos
- Assists with the communication of policies, company announcements and job openings
- Provides the basis of a great place to work by treating staff with respect
Qualified applicants for the Shift Supervisor position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- At least 18 years of age
- Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
- Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills
- Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
- Must be able to obtain a valid Guard License as required in the state for which you are applying
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test, may be required to pass Drivers Record check
- As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty
- Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Remain flexible to ever changing environments; adapt well to different situations
- Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard;
- Neat and professional appearance
- Ability to provide quality customer service
- Ability to handle both common and crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones
- Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.