Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
QC Laboratory Aide
at WuXi AppTec
- Job ID
Under direct supervision, completes batch records and other required documentation and performs laboratory maintenance duties according to cGMP, CFR and and SOPs.
- Provides operational support for QC-Analytical activities including media/buffer preparation, cleaning activities, equipment/materials staging, and equipment maintenance and or calibration.
- Conducts assays and lab procedures according to and in compliance with cGMP, CFR and SOPs.
- Works on routine assignments per written procedures, where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
- Normally receives minimal instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Works under close supervision from supervisor or senior personnel.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently as required
- Maybe required to work Holidays and weekends
- Maybe required to work Overtime
- Contributes to the overall operations and to the achievement of departmental goals
- Perform job specific tasks in compliance with applicable Regulations, International Standards, and WuXi AppTec Policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Thorough understanding of Good Laboratory Practices and Good Manufacturing Practices
- Other duties as assigned
- May be required to assist in other departments
Experience / Education
- 0-1 year of relevant experience or equivalent
- Associate of Science (AS), High school diploma with technical discipline or equivalent experience.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Proficient in Oral & Written communication skills
- Need to be able to read, write and understand English
- Proficient in Microsoft (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled